第四节-《尤格特拉希尔编年史》


    第(1/3)页

    看更多诱惑小说请关注微信  npxswz        各种乡村  都市  诱惑  alone for a while i‘ve been searching through the dark

    (黑暗中,我独自寻觅)

    for trace of dream you left inside my lonely heart.

    (去寻觅孤独的心中,你留给我的梦的痕迹。)

    to weave by picking up the pieces that remain,remind the melodies of love

    (.将遗留的碎片一一拼接,再次奏响属于你我的旋律。)

    our paths they did cross, though i cannot say just why.

    (不知为何,我们走到了一起,)

    we met, we laughed, we held on fast, and we said goodbye.

    (彼此相遇,微笑,熟悉,别离。)

    and who will hear the echoes of stories never told?

    (谁曾听到,那些埋藏在心底的故事?)

    let me ring out till they unfold

    (就由我来讲述,不让它遗忘在风里。);

    a voice from the past, joining yours and mine

    (.过去在唱歌,那里有你和我)

    adding up the layers of harmony. and so it goes, on and on.

    (歌声如此和谐,永远不曾停息。)

    trace of dream,to the sky beyond the flying birds---forever and beyond.

    (看那梦的痕迹,正伴随鸟儿的羽翼。)

    in my dearest memories, i see you reaching out to me.

    (在最珍贵的回忆里,看了你走来的身影。)

    though you‘re gone, i still believe that you can call out my name.

    (即便你已经离去,我却还依旧相信,你所呼唤着的,定是我的名字。)

    in your dearest memories, do you remember loving me?

    (在最珍贵的回忆里,可曾记得你我的爱情?)

    was i fate that brought us close and now leave me behind?

    (然而别离已是注定,如同你我曾经的相遇)

    if i should leave this lonely world behind,your voice will still remember our melody.

    (离开这孤独的世界,我们的故事,可会在歌声中继续?)

    now i know we‘ll carry on.

    (但至少现在,这故事还曾未停息。)

    trace of dream,come circle round and grow deep in our hearts, as long as we remember.

    (是那梦的痕迹,在你我内心深处,永远交汇在一起。)

    四月一日

    我又做梦了。

    同样的情形,在这12年间,一次又一次的被重复的噩梦。

    时断时续的灯光,永无止尽的坠落感,还有在夹杂于风的呼啸中的垂死的**。

    不安,惊恐,绝望……

    伸出手,想抓住什么,泪水飞出了眼眶。
    第(1/3)页